Our Instructors create an engaging atmosphere for every student! To be a Safe Sitter® Instructor you must:
- Qualify as an Independent Instructor or be an employee or volunteer of a Registered Safe Sitter® Provider. For more information visit Start a Program.
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent, and 2 years of experience in health care, child care (including parenting), or youth work.
- Enjoy teaching young teens and being a role model.
- Commit to teaching at least one class per year.
- Complete Safe Sitter® Instructor training.