Our Instructors create an engaging atmosphere for every student! To be a Safe Sitter® Instructor you must:
- Be current in a CPR course that requires a minimum of a skills performance test in infant and child CPR.
- Have access to infant and child CPR Manikins.
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent, and 2 years of experience in health care, child care (including parenting), or youth work.
- Enjoy teaching young teens and being a role model.
- Commit to teaching at least one course per year.
- Complete Safe Sitter® Instructor training.
All programs by Safe Sitter® have required course materials and participant materials. For pricing and additional information, please visit Safe Sitter® Programs.